Monday 2 February 2009

Classic Animals Tote

I went had a bit of the TOTE-a-thon the other night as I prepared for the local Merri Creek Market (aka Black Market) and I finally ended up working with this beautiful Kokka Dobby Fabric.

I managed to score a metre a while back and made some cute baby shoes which sold quite quickly at the Northcote Night Market. Then I finally purchased a few more from Duckcloth (love that online shop!) ... prompt delivery AND friendly!


I have fussy cut the panel on the front so that the skulls are featured. The outside is the black 310 gsm cotton drill I love working with. Inside I have done a black with white polka dot inside with zip pouch and pockets for mobile phones and date books. I also included a d-ring for keys and finished the bag with a magnetic closure.

I have put this onto my etsy shop, I am hoping that someone will like it as much as I do!

No comments: