Friday 29 October 2010

Etsy Friday Finds

My current design obsession is with putting together a unique piece of decorative patchwork using traditional construction techniques, applique and bias to re-create something that might have been designed by Frank or Charles.

Dover frank Lloyd Wright book bymisuhleyneeuhs . Starting with some inspiration, Dover Publications are always a good stop for source books on a designer or topic.



Frank Lloyd Wright Decal Set by Hutch Me

These decals are just gorgeous, I can imagine them in my study, although I would need 4 ..

Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Embroidery by Clever Fingers. Something fiddly for the embroiderers. Not a bad idea to do a sample of what I am thinking about.



Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Welcome Sign by Kopper Kitty. I Love this welcome sign, but not too sure if it would match the front of my house. Theoretically it should given that my shack is bungalow inspired.




Frank Lloyd Wright inspired stained glass Window Panel by Stained Glass by Dianne. I figured that if they can do it in glass, I can do it in fabric.



What is inspirng you today?

1 comment:

emma said...

You've discovered my secret desire! I've wanted to make a FLW inspired quilt for years, since I saw a show of his work at a museum.
This summer I mastered the Six Minute Circle (good technique - not six minutes long though) so I feel I could start.
How fun!